November 20th, 2016

Utopia, v 2.0, part 2

Another district which is renovated very actively in Kaunas is the district around R. Kalantos street. Built in 1955-1959 together with the construction of Kaunas hydroelectric power plant it had unofficial name in soviet parlor - "township of energetics". Now this area is also among very actively renovated and regenerated and again the feelings are mixed looking to those old houses:



Lets look briefly.
Collapse )